Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Latest spotify apk

Latest spotify apk

I am from outside US but have a spotify premium subscription for over 3 months. Til now I was happy with the older spotify versions but I want to have access to the equalizer and the neat features of the new android.

I have a kindle fire running ICS 4.0 and I would LOVE you if you could give me a download link for the last spotify version with eq. available. Google Play forbids me from dling it since it has those country restrictions ty.

6 Replies

Try pointing your mobile browser at m.spotify.com and that should allow you to download it
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Okay I did that, but I still can't access the equalizer. What might I do to allow MYSELF to use the eq? Thanks.

If you got 4.0 android you should see them under Settings - Music Quality - Audio Effects.

Make sure you switch the equalizer "on" at top right position.

Bass and 3D effect can just be changed when the headphones are plugged in.

I have android 4.1 but do not see it there. I also don't see any equalizer "on" button at the top right position. My spotify version is 0.5.3.56

That is weird. I got 4.0.4 and same Spotify version 0.5.3.56 as you. Equalizers in settings here. Can't help you then. :s

Sound very similar to other issues such as http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Audio-Effects-not-showing-on-Beats-Audio-devices/td-p...
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts