Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Motorila G7 Plus

Operating System

Android P

My Question or Issue

Recently i changed my Motorola G5 (Android Oreo) to my new phone, motorola G7 Plus (Android Pie). I noticed that the app is tottaly different, and on my G5 I was able to play my saved music from an artist without having to make a playlist for them, but now when i want to listen as specif artist it mixes with musics that i didn't saved. It's possible to get this feature back?

6 Replies

This feature that I mentioned still present on the desktop version for windows 10, why can't i do that on my phone? 😞

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It looks like you have the New Library now. All your saved music is still in the Songs and Albums section. In the Artists section you'll see all the Artist you follow.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I also no longer see songs as an option in my library, making it impossible to shuffle all of my songs. There is an album section but no songs section, I have spotify premium so this feature should still be available according to the spotify help page. 

Hey @Mellercopter.

The Songs section you'll only find on desktop. On mobile there will be a playlist called Liked Songs which contains all your songs 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

That is not the case. I haven't liked all the songs in my library, I have
over 3,000 songs in my library and only 107 liked songs. I would have to go
through all the albums in my library and like every song just to be able to
shuffle music. This change makes zero sense.

Thats my problem also. I'd like to have a list of all my saved songs like before and play my saved songs from a specif artist without having to make a playlist, wich is not available in the new version of the app.

Suggested posts