Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Links not being sent

Links not being sent

been a big user of spotifuggle and frequently send links from my PC/Mac to friend via facebook messenger, this has been working really well, however, this has now stopped working. When I send to friends Samsung galaxy the message gets sent but the link doesn't appear. When I check on my phone link no there but when I check on PC/Mac they are. Very frustrating as my friend is missing out on delights. It could be a problem wit messenger any one else having this problem and if so what's the fix

cheers Lowfer

4 Replies

Think this might be the same issue as described over on this topic

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

not quite the saem, it looks like in the post link you sent something is getting through, mine is just a blank message, i have had 6 months with no problems at all and stopped this weekend, i havent tried sending the a link from phone to phone, but is def an issue with pc and mac, thanks for the suggestion though

Could this be a Facebook issue? Could you provide screenshots to further clarify your issue?

if i just send a track, nothing at all comes through, it has only been a problem since a facebook messanger update, but works phone to phone just not from Mac/PC, if i send a message i just get the message and a space below, just seein gif this was particular for me. How do i do a screen shot for an android phone

Suggested posts