Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Listen Everywhere broken

Listen Everywhere broken

I have Spotify installed on my Windows 10 PC at home. I have Spotify installed on my Samsung S9 Note. If I am listening to Spotify on my PC and I do anything with my phone, such as take a call on it, via Bluetooth, when the calls ends, Spotify starts playing on the phone. If I get a text message, after the text message alert/notification, Spotify starts playing on the phone If I get an email on the phone, after the email notification, Spotify starts playing on the phone. This is making the software unusable. The only reason I still am using Spotify is because of the ability to create my own playlists and it is available on my vehicle infotainment system. I've seen threads dating back to 2013 concerning this kind of issue and I can not believe that it is still a thing.
2 Replies

I'm a little lost here. Is this the right area to enter a bug report/problem? Does Spotify even read these items? Or am I just stuck paying for something that has no support? It's been 6 days without any response at all concerning this issue.

Additional Info:

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Windows 10

Suggested posts