Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Listening Local Files On Android

Listening Local Files On Android

I want to listen my local files (PC) on my Android phone. I add my local files to random playlist. I can play them on my PC. But I can't play them on my Android phone. I also have the same files on my phone. What should I do? Or can I do that?

3 Replies

The only way I was able to do that was by making that playlist offline on my phone, while sitting next to my computer on the same network.

I'm doing that but I still can't play the songs on my Android device! I'm connected in the same WIFI network and i press download but the songs are still in grey and i cant play them

Let me add that Spotify support is PATHETIC!!! I canceled my premium subscription 3 years ago because of the exact same reason: offline tracks are grayed out in phone. It seems 3 years down the line their engineers have not yet figured out the solution to this problem. Let me say that I am a software engineer, and when hundres of thousands of users have the same issue, you are supposed to solve the problem. I contacted them and I've pretty much tried all the solutions given on this forum that I could find; none of them worked. I feel like I'm paying $10/month for nothing!

Suggested posts