Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local File Sync on Android

Local File Sync on Android

So im trying to download a 4 song album on my android smartphone that I imported on my PC. I have been up and down this topic on the community for hours and nothing seems to work. If anyone knows how to sync music on an Android device, I am all ears. Thanks.

5 Replies

Hello @Bassplayer96,

If nothing has worked for you yet I tell you the way I sync the music. The way I do it is odd and different from any post I have seen.

I download the music on to my smartphone from my computer by copying the files and pasting them into the music folder on my Android phone. I then open Google Music and then the tracks transfer to Spotify. It is definitely odd, but if nothing else has worked I would try this. Hope this works.

If this is the solution please click "Accept Solution".

No luck with that

Just making sure you have checked all the other solutions. Did you make sure you have no firewalls stopping Spotify from syncing on your computer? This seems to be the common solution to the problem.

Hope this helps

If this is the solution please click "Accept Solution"

I have Spotify selected for my Windows firewall, but I have not checked my anti-virus. Ill check that and see if it works.

Spotify is allowed through my anti-virus firewall and still no progress. I even tried turning it off completely. 

Suggested posts