Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files can't sync to Spotify on mobile

Solved!

Local Files can't sync to Spotify on mobile

Hi,

I know this has been asked before, but when i add a playlist of only local tracks on my computer and(Via the same wifi) try to download the playlist on my phone, the download runs for like a second and then poof - like nothing every happened. Has anyone had this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I finally figured it out. If it helps anyone - i had deactivated windows firewall advanced security with no change. But when deactivating the firewall completely, it worked 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Not happened to me. Can you try a clean install of the app and see if it's still happening?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Same problem for me. Tried a clean reinstall, clearing data/cache on the phone, nothing happened. All the other songs that are on Spotify already are downloading normally, but none of the local content gets through to the phone.

I cover some of the issues for syncing local Playlists in my troubleshooting guide linked in my signature. Could you have a read and try some of the suggestions to see if they work?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I tried, but still the same problem. In spotify, i cant see my android device "connected" like when i plug in my ipod classic - Should i see it when on the same network?
Marked as solution

I finally figured it out. If it helps anyone - i had deactivated windows firewall advanced security with no change. But when deactivating the firewall completely, it worked 🙂

Suggested posts