Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Music won't be sync with Phone

Solved!

Local Music won't be sync with Phone

Hello, I have songs that are not on Spotify. So I uploaded them on my Spotify account with the Spotify Windows Client. I added them to a new playlist and checked "available in offline mode"
They are all sync but on my Android Phone I only have 3/13 in my Playlist that are able to be sync and listened. The 3 available are in white and the 10 left are in grey. When I click on them it shows me a small black popup with the text "This track is not available"
Can someone helps me to get the music I want ?
Thanks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have had the same issue like this, i just found that the easiest way was to put my phone SD card into my laptop, dragging the songs and dropping them into the folder than putting it back into my phone. But There are other ways that you can retrieve the songs, You could try and download the songs into a cloud, Like Google Drive since Most Android phone come with Google Drive already preinstalled and then once it's on the drive you could download it into your phone that's just another way of the many ways since Spotify won't let you download it straight to your phone, you probably need another way to download it to your phone

:3

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Try dowlading them again from your phone.

Doesn't work, I tried this on my phone and nothing changed. Also, one of my songs can't be synced to Spotify because I changed it to a .mp3, it the author accidentally uploaded it with just a . extension

May i suggest that you put those 10 songs into your sd card then put it into you phone and tell if it worked or not 

🙂

but how to do such? I don't own a cable, and even if I did you ahve to download pc programs to do it, and sometimes even those don't work, what after that? insert sd card into pc? sorry I know this seems like worse situation problems but they may happen to people.

Marked as solution

I have had the same issue like this, i just found that the easiest way was to put my phone SD card into my laptop, dragging the songs and dropping them into the folder than putting it back into my phone. But There are other ways that you can retrieve the songs, You could try and download the songs into a cloud, Like Google Drive since Most Android phone come with Google Drive already preinstalled and then once it's on the drive you could download it into your phone that's just another way of the many ways since Spotify won't let you download it straight to your phone, you probably need another way to download it to your phone

:3

Suggested posts