Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register Spotify Premium

It always says please blahblah to our support team.I used my globe phone number first and made sure i have load but it still says support team blahblah. Can someone help me out here pls

• It always says please blahblah to our support team. I used my globe phone number first and made sure i have load but it still says support team blahblah. Can someone help me out here pls
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect cannot find vizio tv app to control

I want to be able to use my android phone spotify app with the spotify connect and control my vizio tv spotify app. No devices are shown on android spotify connect. Is this possible? how do i get my tv connection selected? The tv is connected to home...

• I want to be able to use my android phone spotify app with the spotify connect and control my vizio tv spotify app.  No devices are shown on android spotify connect.  Is this possible?&nbsp...
  • kaijones
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes

Leave beta

Hi I am looking for a way to leave the Android beta

• Hi I am looking for a way to leave the Android beta
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Beta
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging in on another device

Hi there, I have logged in to spotify through facebook on my android device. I want to login on another device (Apple) without loggin in through facebook. How do I do this? I have tried getting an email sent from spotify to set a password to do this,...

• Hi there,   I have logged in to spotify through facebook on my android device. I want to login on another device (Apple) without loggin in through facebook. How do I do this?   I have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

download música to pc but not on smartphone?

Is there a way to download music to my desktop to listen it offline without syncronize it to muy phone? I have little free card space available. Thanks!

• Is there a way to download music to my desktop to listen it offline without syncronize it to muy phone? I have little free card space available. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

How can you disconnect from your Facebook account without a desktop ? Is there an app or something I can use ?

• How can you disconnect from your Facebook account without a desktop ? Is there an app or something I can use ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download ALL???

Just did a factory reset on my HTC One m8 and now I have to download my playlists again. Is there a way to download all? Currently, I have to download each playlist individually.....Over 500 of them!

• Just did a factory reset on my HTC One m8 and now I have to download my playlists again. Is there a way to download all? Currently, I have to download each playlist individually.....Over 500 of them!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • download playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Purchase the Spotify Premium

Please help me I want to Purchase the Spotify Premium I have enough load Balance ro Purchase it but I can't buy it. Please reply Asap. To my email.: Shoutaroukimoto@gmail.com

• Please help me I want to Purchase the Spotify Premium I have enough load Balance ro Purchase it but I can't buy it. Please reply Asap. To my email.: Shoutaroukimoto@gmail.com
  • Hugodpr99
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • need help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded playlists keep being deleted

I have a playlist downloaded on my phone with 200+ songs and every month or so they get deleted from my phone. I still have the option to stream it but my mobile data situation isn't the greatest. I've done the offline playlist troubleshooting but th...

• I have a playlist downloaded on my phone with 200+ songs and every month or so they get deleted from my phone. I still have the option to stream it but my mobile data situation isn't the greatest. I'...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago en oxxo

Necesito ayuda, eh realizado mi pago con paypal y mi cuenta no cambia a premium, que puedo o debo hacer??

• Necesito ayuda, eh realizado mi pago con paypal y mi cuenta no cambia a premium, que puedo o debo hacer??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Download Playlists For Offline Use

I've read through pages upon pages of postings about this, but have yet to find a solution... I have spotify premium, and noticed that my android wasn't downloading the playlists I wanted to listen to offline. It would either not download at all, or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read through pages upon pages of postings about this, but have yet to find a solution...   I have spotify premium, and noticed that my android wasn't downloading the playlists I wanted ...
  • danydan12
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Downloading over cellular doesn't work but apparently it's my only option.

Spotify is telling me to go to settings to download the Playlist over cellular. So I flip that on and it still tells me the same thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is telling me to go to settings to download the Playlist over cellular. So I flip that on and it still tells me the same thing...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

android auto can't scroll backwards

in android auto, when I select a playlist, I can't go to the last track of the playlist - the last track button has been replaced by the shuffle button???

• in android auto, when I select a playlist, I can't go to the last track of the playlist - the last track button has been replaced by the shuffle button???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading over cellular doesn't work but apparently it's my only option.

Spotify is telling me to go to settings to download the Playlist over cellular. So I flip that on and it still tells me the same thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is telling me to go to settings to download the Playlist over cellular. So I flip that on and it still tells me the same thing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium and playlist gone!

Upgraded my phone and lost premium and playlist need help recovering and NOT getting it!!

• Visitor
  • Upgraded my phone and lost premium and playlist need help recovering and NOT getting it!!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Ok..... so I just signed up for family premium and my wife and kids have their own accounts now. We've been members of Spotify pretty much since the beginning and have always shared the same account on Spotify premium. Is there a way to transfer ever...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok..... so I just signed up for family premium and my wife and kids have their own accounts now. We've been members of Spotify pretty much since the beginning and have always shared the same account ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android app won't leave ad

So I opened up the Android phone app and I was immediately brought to the screen that appears to play a video to skip ads. However, when I pressed play, it brought me to an pop-up for premium. When I denied the pop-up, it brought me to my playlist, b...

• Visitor
  • So I opened up the Android phone app and I was immediately brought to the screen that appears to play a video to skip ads. However, when I pressed play, it brought me to an pop-up for premium. When I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App randomly stops in the middle of a song

I just got a new phone, Samsung Galaxy s5.. i installed the app and whenever I'm listening to a song and switch to another app, it just stops playing. Then I go into the app and if it play the song it starts from the beginning.. help! I can't listen ...

• Music Fan
  • I just got a new phone, Samsung Galaxy s5.. i installed the app and whenever I'm listening to a song and switch to another app, it just stops playing.  Then I go into the app and if it play the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Podcasts and Videos" category missing using latest Spotify App

Hi, I`m a Spotify Premium User on a Samsung running Android 4.2.2 and downloaded the latest Spotify App (Version 5.4.0.858). Though being logged in, I can`t see the "podcasts and videos" category when clicking on "browse". Is this a known problem? Ca...

• Hi,   I`m a Spotify Premium User on a Samsung running Android 4.2.2 and downloaded the latest Spotify App (Version 5.4.0.858).   Though being logged in, I can`t see the "podcasts and vi...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes