Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium non funziona

Ho attivato Spotify premium, mi sono stati addebitati i 0,99€ per tre mesi ma il mio account è ancora in modalità gratis. Ho provato ad fare un log out e poi rientrare ma non è cambiato nulla.

• Ho attivato Spotify premium, mi sono stati addebitati i 0,99€ per tre mesi ma il mio account è ancora in modalità gratis. Ho provato ad fare un log out e poi rientrare ma non è cambiato nulla.
  • carlo15
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play all songs of an album

Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm premiun on an Android 4.4.2 device. But this also happens me in the web player. On the album United We Are of Hardwell which has 14 songs (https://open.spotify.com/album/6SfbGnP4LbbG5W0AMtSYKo), I can ONLY listen 2 (TWO...

• Hi,   I'm from Argentina and I'm premiun on an Android 4.4.2 device. But this also happens me in the web player .   On the album United We Are of Hardwell which has 14 songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bluetooth falls out between songs

Hi community, General question to the community, and the moderators:Does anyone have tips to solve bluetooth shareplay falling out between tracks on bluetooth based headset devices? The headset works perfectly fine when using other apps for playing l...

• Hi community,    General question to the community, and the moderators: Does anyone have tips to solve bluetooth shareplay falling out between tracks on bluetooth based headset devices?&...
  • Osmodius
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Entire artist shows no songs..... wtf am I paying for?

The artist was there when I searched a few minutes ago, I go back and the shuffle play button is grayed out and the artist has 0 songs... I've been dealing with this bs all day. Android LollipopPremiumSamsung S6 Edge Anyone have a fix or workaround? ...

• The artist was there when I searched a few minutes ago, I go back and the shuffle play button is grayed out and the artist has 0 songs...   I've been dealing with this bs all day.   And...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to local music: is this even possible????

I am FED UP of spotify's inability to play local music on phones. It should be as simple as possible, and yet, after 3 years they haven't figured out how to do it. Sure, there are odd posts here n there where people have got it to work. But most of t...

• Music Fan
  • I am FED UP of spotify's inability to play local music on phones. It should be as simple as possible, and yet, after 3 years they haven't figured out how to do it. Sure, there are odd posts here n th...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Help

Hi, I have a problem, I try to download music to make it available offline and it tells me that it is nor possible because there is not enough space available. I only have like 90 songs available offline so i don't understand why i can't download mor...

• Hi, I have a problem, I try to download music to make it available offline and it tells me that it is nor possible because there is not enough space available. I only have like 90 songs available off...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please help

I've just been forced to download the new version. But it won't open. All I get is a blank screen and an error message pop up saying 'unfortunately this app has crashed'I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 . Is someone working on a fix because right now I canno...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just been forced to download the new version. But it won't open. All I get is a blank screen and an error message pop up saying 'unfortunately this app has crashed' I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 . ...
  • Kittyhatchet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Z3 compact - suddenly no option but shuffle :(

Last night all was fine (I havn't got premium). Today I cannot play any songs in My Music or after a general search. The only option seems to be shuffle play. Everything seems to work fine on PC. There was an automatic android upgrade earlier yesterd...

• Casual Listener
  • Last night all was fine (I havn't got premium). Today I cannot play any songs in My Music or after a general search. The only option seems to be shuffle play. Everything seems to work fine on PC. The...
  • jones-y-gog
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! using connect

Dear All I have a pc and Android Phone and an Android Tablet on the same networkAnd the icon "Connect" Is not thereHow Can I configure it ?

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All   I have a pc and Android Phone and an Android Tablet on the same network And the icon "Connect" Is not there How Can I configure it ?
  • mqlightning
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Lost money about 4x trying to access premium!

I am very disappointed with Spotify! I can't seem to get in touch with anyone that can help me! I keep getting the runaround! I have posted on twitter, here in Spotify Community...no one seems to be able to help me! I have wasted about 4 bucks for th...

• I am very disappointed with Spotify! I can't seem to get in touch with anyone that can help me! I keep getting the runaround! I have posted on twitter, here in Spotify Community...no one seems to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suggested songs

Hey you guys, I do not have premium nor do I want to upgrade. Is there any way for me to not listen to the suggested songs? I'm using all my skips to just get back to my Playlist. Thanks in advance!

• Hey you guys, I do not have premium nor do I want to upgrade. Is there any way for me to not listen to the suggested songs? I'm using all my skips to just get back to my Playlist. Thanks in advance!
  • MrPhatsoul
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problems on downloading musics

Hi, I am a premium user, I download music, works offline, just fine, BUT, when I turned off the offline mode to some albums and musics, they stop to be offline as I want, but keep using storage space in my device. They are turned off but still using ...

• Hi,   I am a premium user, I download music, works offline, just fine, BUT, when I turned off the offline mode to some albums and musics, they stop to be offline as I want, but keep using stor...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • deleting musics
    downloading music
    offlin music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming Source

When you have Spotify music saved offline, does the app still stream those songs or does it just play them? The reason I ask is that I would like to use Spotify with my data turned on, but not use it all up on songs I already have locally. And if I j...

• Casual Listener
  • When you have Spotify music saved offline, does the app still stream those songs or does it just play them? The reason I ask is that I would like to use Spotify with my data turned on, but not use it...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug - play queue keeps changing

I am a premium user of spotify. Since last week, I've been experiencing this problem that my "Play Queue" keeps changing after some time, without any reason. Shuffle is switched off, but still when a couple of songs from a playlist finish (in order),...

• I am a premium user of spotify. Since last week, I've been experiencing this problem that my "Play Queue" keeps changing after some time, without any reason. Shuffle is switched off, but still when a...
  • rgray_-1993u
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify?

Have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify? I am fairly technophobic so a fairly non technical explanation would help! Thank you.

• Have fitted external sd card to galaxy s4 mini. How do I set it to store music from spotify? I am fairly technophobic so a fairly non technical explanation would help! Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Release Notes - Spotify for Android (3.4)

What's new in this version (3.4) New: Now you can start Artist Radio from any artist page.

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  •   What's new in this version (3.4)   New: Now you can start Artist Radio from any artist page.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view a list of my good rated radio songs

I want to view all my good rated radio songs, is this possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to view all my good rated radio songs, is this possible?
  • bredy56
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding local music on android device

How does this work? I read through the information on help page (https://support.spotify.com/ee/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-to-local-files/?in=search). It tells me to tal on local files in step 6. But i do not have this option. Does this real...

• Regular
  • How does this work?   I read through the information on help page (https://support.spotify.com/ee/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-to-local-files/?in=search). It tells me to tal on local fi...
  • pnadin10
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Displaying Artwork In Car Using Spotify

Hi all. Does anybody know whether artwork can be displayed in car using spotify either on an iPhone or Android phone? My stereo system is composition media integrated unit in new vw polo. It displays artist and track names via bluetooth but you can a...

• Hi all. Does anybody know whether artwork can be displayed in car using spotify either on an iPhone or Android phone?  My stereo system is composition media integrated unit in new vw polo. It di...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes