Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs will not play more than a few seconds

I have been having this issue for well over a month now. Songs which I have saved for offline play (Artists, Albums, Playlists) will play the first 4-7 seconds and then stop playing. Also, if I get a song to play it will play until 1 second is left i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having this issue for well over a month now. Songs which I have saved for offline play (Artists, Albums, Playlists) will play the first 4-7 seconds and then stop playing. Also, if I get a...
  • sambrown3098
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto Voice Command Hang

I have latest version (3.0.0.1124) on Samasung Galaxy S6 with Android 5.02When connected to Android Auto and given a voice command, the command is recognised but Spotify hangs at the "Getting your selection..." message. I tested Google Play and it is...

• I have latest version (3.0.0.1124) on Samasung Galaxy S6 with Android 5.02 When connected to Android Auto and given a voice command, the command is recognised but Spotify hangs at the  "Getti...
  • therealwheely
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing music not on my playlist.

I made a playlist with 10 songs and after the first one it selects a song I never had. Says playing suggested song, how do I stop this. It won't play my playlist it just progresses into garbage.

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist with 10 songs and after the first one it selects a song I never had. Says playing suggested song, how do I stop this. It won't play my playlist it just progresses into garbage.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep having to sign in and loose offline songs

Hey,So I've got spotify installed on my sd card. I log in and download all my songs offline and it's all good but after a while I open spotify again and I'm logged out. I log back in and it says my songs aren't saved offline. When I check my sd I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, So I've got spotify installed on my sd card. I log in and download all my songs offline and it's all good but after a while I open spotify again and I'm logged out. I log back in and it says ...
  • Sebi88
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    motox
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel old account

Hey, i created a new account currently and wanted to connect the app to my facebook. Well... i can't. It says that my facebook account is already connected to another spotify account. I would cancle the old account myself problem is, that i don't hav...

• Hey, i created a new account currently and wanted to connect the app to my facebook. Well... i can't.  It says that my facebook account is already connected to another spotify account. I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

option button too small. keeps selecting and playing song iso menu.

Please make the 3 dots button next to the song bigger or different.It is practically impossible to try and hit that button without occasionally, in the middle of a song, have the song you want to add to the playlist play immediately. This is so frkn ...

• Please make the 3 dots button next to the song bigger or different. It is practically impossible to try and hit that button without occasionally, in the middle of a song, have the song you want to a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • interaction problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! El cuarteto de nos-Raro

Buenas, queria saber porque el album Raro del cuarteto de nos no aparece, Si lo busco por internet me redirecciona a el album pero no me deja reproducir las canciones, Solucion porfavor.

• Buenas, queria saber porque el album Raro del cuarteto de nos no aparece, Si lo busco por internet me redirecciona a el album pero no me deja reproducir las canciones, Solucion porfavor.
  • ParanoidARG
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei devices - impossible control music via Bluetooth

I'm using Spotify on a huawei Ascend G7 and I can't control the play/pause, next and prevent functions with any Bluetooth device, even if the app is playing music.Is there a way to g

• I'm using Spotify on a huawei Ascend G7 and I can't control the play/pause, next and prevent functions with any Bluetooth device, even if the app is playing music. Is there a way to g
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bluetooth problems
    emui
    huawei
    Play Button
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overnight metallic sound

On a Z5, premium user.Everything was fine when I went to bed (playing as I go to sleep), woke up in the middle of the night and everything has a metallic sounds to it, completely messed up. Helium and slowish? Dunno how else to describe it.Plays fine...

• Casual Listener
  • On a Z5, premium user. Everything was fine when I went to bed (playing as I go to sleep), woke up in the middle of the night and everything has a metallic sounds to it, completely messed up. Heliu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • andriod
    distorted sound Sony Xperia Z5
    distortion
    quality
    sound
    Sound Quality
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android Wear] Please add an "+" to the Android Wear GUI

Dear Spotify support team, please add a "+" button to the Android Wear GUI.Android Wear is super useful when jogging and my phone is stored in a belt or jacket somewhere. I fully control Spotify from my Wear watch. I often listen to new music and rea...

• Dear Spotify support team,   please add a "+" button to the Android Wear GUI. Android Wear is super useful when jogging and my phone is stored in a belt or jacket somewhere. I fully control S...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • wear
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Android version compared to IOS

Hey!I've wondered why or when the android software will be the same or more similar to the ios software for Spotify. The ios version is packed with cool features that we on Android doesn't have the ability to get!Why doesn't we get it or when will th...

• Regular
  • Hey! I've wondered why or when the android software will be the same or more similar to the ios software for Spotify. The ios version is packed with cool features that we on Android doesn't have the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android App
    Functionality
    software
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No me funciona la promoción de 0.99

He pagado la promoción de 0,99 de tres meses por PayPal y no me funciona, sigo siendo usuario gratuito. Y ya he desinstalado y vuelto a instalar la aplicación como dice en la página de ayuda de spotify.No sse que hacer

• Casual Listener
  • He pagado la promoción de 0,99 de tres meses por PayPal y no me funciona, sigo siendo usuario gratuito. Y ya he desinstalado y vuelto a instalar la aplicación como dice en la página de ayuda de spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Random user always shows up!

Hello, For the past 4/5 months now I have this random user connect to my Spotify (I am logging in through Facebook).I haven't given my account out to anyone and do not know who on earth Cecil is. I am currently connected via mobile data but have also...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For the past 4/5 months now I have this random user connect to my Spotify (I am logging in through Facebook). I haven't given my account out to anyone and do not know who on ear...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

andere apparaten

We hebben thuis een familie bundel, maar wanneer iemand anders op zijn telefoon naar muziek begint teluister stopt mijn muziek en word er gevraagd of ik wil gaan luister op de mobiel van bijv. me broertje. Mijn vraag is dan ook of je dit uit kunt zet...

• We hebben thuis een familie bundel, maar wanneer iemand anders op zijn telefoon naar muziek begint teluister stopt mijn muziek en word er gevraagd of ik wil gaan luister op de mobiel van bijv. me bro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • andere apparaten
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony z5 add offline music from spotify to Music app?

Hi, how i can add the offline music from spotify to the Sony Music App? I can enable a "Spotify Service" but i dont know what it make?

• Hi,   how i can add the offline music from spotify to the Sony Music App?   I can enable a "Spotify Service" but i dont know what it make?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Station with Friend Sync

I was wondering if there was any current app or hope to develop a collaborative 'Friend/Party Radio Station' option which would sync playlists of all your friends' phones who you are hanging out with. As long as they have Spotify accounts and are on ...

• I was wondering if there was any current app or hope to develop a collaborative 'Friend/Party Radio Station' option which would sync playlists of all your friends' phones who you are hanging out with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

Hi there,I'm facing problems when trying to use the Radio feature in Spotify. It seems like keep loading and loading forever. Any idea what went wrong?ThanksZoe

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm facing problems when trying to use the Radio feature in Spotify. It seems like keep loading and loading forever. Any idea what went wrong? Thanks Zoe
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying issues

Hello, I need help with a problem I hate. I've been using spotify for the past 2 years and I have created my playlist that I put my songs in order how I want them. They went in the order of the playlist until today. Now, there is a stupid "next songs...

• Hello, I need help with a problem I hate. I've been using spotify for the past 2 years and I have created my playlist that I put my songs in order how I want them. They went in the order of the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Annoying Problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stops Playing

Brief description of the issue:The issue I'm having is that when I'm listening to Spotify while I'm at work with my bluetooth headset. The playback will either stop at the end of a song and not go to the next until I turn my phone on so that Spotify ...

• Brief description of the issue: The issue I'm having is that when I'm listening to Spotify while I'm at work with my bluetooth headset. The playback will either stop at the end of a song and not go ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: Spotify forgets last played song in playlist after resume several hours later

When playing music over Bluetooth (A2DP), it works fine. Then I disconnect bluetooth it will be stopped – that’s absolutely right and okay. Now about 8 hours later, I want to resume at the song where it stopped. But spotify app totally forgot where i...

• Visitor
  • When playing music over Bluetooth (A2DP), it works fine.   Then I disconnect bluetooth it will be stopped  – that’s absolutely right and okay.   Now about 8 hours later, I want to ...
  • CurlyVole
  • 50 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 26 likes