Country

France

Device

Test on a Samsung Galaxy A80 + Galaxy J6

Operating System

Android 9 + One UI 1.1

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

The pause button not work on the lock screen (Look the gif) 

gif.gif

5 Replies

Hey there @Dams678

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Yes i have arleady try this and that no work and i have try on 2 devices with 2 different accounts and that didn't change anything

Hey @Dams678,

Just jumping in after @Ivan's suggestions to ask, have you already tried logging out and then back in to your account while using a different internet connection? This will help clarify whether there's any connectivity issues.

Would you also mind disabling any power-saving or data-cleaning settings on your device? Alternatively, would you mind authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being active? Suggesting this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your updates!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have test with 2 differents account and 2 devices with 4G and Wifi and that not work

How should I do for authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions ?

Suggested posts