Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Screen Lockout

Solved!

Login Screen Lockout

Hi, I have read a variety of posts seeming to involve similar issues and no such luck with any resolutions suggested in replies or otherwise.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 for T-mobile (not rooted). I have been paying for Spotify Premium for many months. My subscription doesn't run out until May 2013. I can successfully login on any desktop or laptop.

Spotify mobile has worked perfectly up until last night. I was somehow logged out and currently can't access my own account. I get the default "Try for free" menu where I select the option "Already a Spotify user? Log in here". This brings me to another login screen to which I have tried every combination of username and password including the email account I used to sign up for Spotify, my facebook account email, and even the username number that is displayed under my account information page online. If I login with my facebook credentials like I normally do my account shows up for a split-second and then returns to a third login screen. Nothing works from here either.

I have uninstalled SwiftkeyX and Spotify, cleared the cache, cleared the data, restarted the phone, removed the battery, and reinstalled the Spotify app with the most current version. No luck. This pisses me off. Please help immediately. Thanks

Andrew McClure

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Removed your email address from your post - not a great idea to post it to public forums.

About your issue - after you have logged in and get taken to the second screen click the "I'm new to Spotify" link rather than the login link and it should take you straight in
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Removed your email address from your post - not a great idea to post it to public forums.

About your issue - after you have logged in and get taken to the second screen click the "I'm new to Spotify" link rather than the login link and it should take you straight in
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

1. Im locked out of my facebook account that is linked to my spotify that i just paid for premium every password ive tried for my fb dont work is there any way i can swith my Spotify over to a different account without using my facebook

Hey @Carlitosway79er,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

You can give these steps a go in order to find the username from the cache on your device. Then you can head here to log in.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest you click here and contact our support team. The folks there can look into this further and help you log in to your account.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you very much i appreciate it and will give it a shot as soon as im

Suggested posts