Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics on Spotify Android

Solved!

Lyrics on Spotify Android

Is there a way to get Lyrics on the Spotify App? I used MusixMatch with Poweramp, but it doesn't seem to work with Spotify

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Musixmatch works automatically for me after enabling the spottify setting "Device Broadcast Status" to on. I get a notifcation from Musixmatch which I can hit if I want to see the lyrics.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

MusiXmatch works for me with Spotify, you have to enable notifications in Musixmatch settings and make sure broadcast is turned on in Spotify settings...

Liam

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Install TuneWiki to the device -> Set songs play from Spotify -> Open TuneWiki -> See Lyrics working (if Lyrics have been set).

Tested & Working (for me anyways)

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Ho ho !

Let them correct the actual application and implement all bug corrections (landscape, choose directory, synchro, .....)

And may be , after , we'll can ask them to implement new module 🙂 

I dont find any option to set tunewiki to work with spotify... Could you please say how you set the songs to play with spotify?

Well I just opened Spotify -> Put a song to play -> Pressed the Home button -> go to applications -> Opened TuneWiki -> Click on Song ID -> Let it listen to the song your playing -> it will start showing you lyrics...

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

There's a thread in the Ideas forum you can add kudos to as well
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Its just lazy. Come on, just do it. Stop with this blablabla. Just implement it asap.
Marked as solution

Musixmatch works automatically for me after enabling the spottify setting "Device Broadcast Status" to on. I get a notifcation from Musixmatch which I can hit if I want to see the lyrics.

Marked as solution

MusiXmatch works for me with Spotify, you have to enable notifications in Musixmatch settings and make sure broadcast is turned on in Spotify settings...

Liam

But who would want to do this? No one!  Why would I want to click 3 buttons and go back and forth between apps? I want to click 1 button!  I want to either: 

1) Stay in Spotify and view lyrics of currently playing songs; OR

2) Stay in the lyrics app (Musixmatch whatever) and have lyrics refresh when a new (Spotify) song comes on

Is there a way to view lyrics to multiple songs as each song plays, without having to go back and forth from app to app?

Start playing your playlist in Spotify then switch to Musixmatch. No more button presses needed. If you want spotify to display lyrics, then add your vote to this request in the ideas section. You could also ask the musixmatch if he plans to add spotify control to his app in the future.

Shazam is the only app that will scan music playing from spotify on my Android . And gives you lyrics bio radio track and more i highly suggest it .

Musixmatch works really well but you need to go to spotify settings and enable "device broadcast status".

Guys,

download or update musiXmatch for android today.

We now support Lyrics with an awesome FloatingWidget directly from Spotify.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musixmatch.android.lyrify

Best

4.jpg

Looks great 🙂

Here what you have to do on Android

spotify-musixmatch-lyrics

that's the option...

spotify-floating-steps (1).png

Still...does..not...work. I'm going crazy trying to make this darn thing show lyrics

Looks nice.

thanks for the info its works great now

Suggested posts