Lyrics on Spotify Android

Solved!

Lyrics on Spotify Android

Gig Goer
‎2012-06-16 09:05 PM

Is there a way to get Lyrics on the Spotify App? I used MusixMatch with Poweramp, but it doesn't seem to work with Spotify

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lyrics on Spotify Android

Community Legend
‎2013-06-05 02:41 PM

Musixmatch works automatically for me after enabling the spottify setting "Device Broadcast Status" to on. I get a notifcation from Musixmatch which I can hit if I want to see the lyrics.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Community Legend
‎2013-06-05 05:37 PM

MusiXmatch works for me with Spotify, you have to enable notifications in Musixmatch settings and make sure broadcast is turned on in Spotify settings...

Liam

22 Replies

Community Legend
‎2012-06-16 09:34 PM
Install TuneWiki to the device -> Set songs play from Spotify -> Open TuneWiki -> See Lyrics working (if Lyrics have been set).

Tested & Working (for me anyways)

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Festival Fanatic
‎2012-06-16 11:19 PM

Ho ho !

Let them correct the actual application and implement all bug corrections (landscape, choose directory, synchro, .....)

And may be , after , we'll can ask them to implement new module :) 

Gig Goer
‎2012-06-17 12:24 AM
I dont find any option to set tunewiki to work with spotify... Could you please say how you set the songs to play with spotify?

Community Legend
‎2012-06-17 07:12 AM
Well I just opened Spotify -> Put a song to play -> Pressed the Home button -> go to applications -> Opened TuneWiki -> Click on Song ID -> Let it listen to the song your playing -> it will start showing you lyrics...

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Community Legend
‎2012-06-17 08:11 AM
There's a thread in the Ideas forum you can add kudos to as well
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Music Fan
‎2013-06-05 12:49 PM
Its just lazy. Come on, just do it. Stop with this blablabla. Just implement it asap.

Community Legend
‎2013-06-05 02:41 PM

Musixmatch works automatically for me after enabling the spottify setting "Device Broadcast Status" to on. I get a notifcation from Musixmatch which I can hit if I want to see the lyrics.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Community Legend
‎2013-06-05 05:37 PM

MusiXmatch works for me with Spotify, you have to enable notifications in Musixmatch settings and make sure broadcast is turned on in Spotify settings...

Liam

Music Fan
‎2013-07-12 03:12 AM

But who would want to do this? No one!  Why would I want to click 3 buttons and go back and forth between apps? I want to click 1 button!  I want to either: 

1) Stay in Spotify and view lyrics of currently playing songs; OR

2) Stay in the lyrics app (Musixmatch whatever) and have lyrics refresh when a new (Spotify) song comes on

Is there a way to view lyrics to multiple songs as each song plays, without having to go back and forth from app to app?

SUGGESTED POSTS