Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics translation

Solved!

Lyrics translation

I have known recently that there are translations of the lyrics and i wanna know what can i do to do that.
And i guess this isnt available in windows at the moment but in android how do u do it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sirlencio,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Lyrics translation is a feature that's still being tested in selected countries. At Spotify, we're always testing new improvements and features to give our users a better experience. That's why you may have something in the app that other users don't or vice versa, or have a feature to try temporarily. 

We suggest to keep the app always up to date with the latest version, so you don't miss out on any new features and developments. 

On another note, seems like the Community folks have already gathered on a similar feature request and have created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see it implemented in the app and available in all countries, go ahead and check this suggestion here. Make sure you leave your vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience. 

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Take care!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

24 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sirlencio,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Lyrics translation is a feature that's still being tested in selected countries. At Spotify, we're always testing new improvements and features to give our users a better experience. That's why you may have something in the app that other users don't or vice versa, or have a feature to try temporarily. 

We suggest to keep the app always up to date with the latest version, so you don't miss out on any new features and developments. 

On another note, seems like the Community folks have already gathered on a similar feature request and have created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see it implemented in the app and available in all countries, go ahead and check this suggestion here. Make sure you leave your vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience. 

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Take care!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

When can we expect to the "Lyric Translator? feature to be completed ?

I wanted to share an idea that I think could improve the music experience for millions of Spotify users worldwide.

I suggest the addition of a "Song Translation" feature that would display translated lyrics alongside the original ones.

This feature would be especially useful for users who are curious about the meaning of songs in different and maybe they can also learn some of the words in the languages of the songs.

By incorporating translations near the lyrics, Spotify can a deeper connection between listeners and the music they value, transcending language barriers and promoting inclusivity

Advantages of the song translation feature:

Language accessibility: it allows users to understand and songs in languages they may not know which makes music more accessible .

Cultural inclusiveness: This feature promotes a sense of inclusiveness, helping Spotify to reach a more diverse audience and to meet the needs of users from diverse linguistic backgrounds.

Improved user engagement: By offering translated lyrics, can create a more immersive music listening experience and encourage users to spend more time on the platform.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I would love to see this feature come to life in Spotify, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Before spotify showed the translation of the lyrics, now it is not showing me, how can I activate this function? 

translate 

The post you're linking to is archived... Does this mean you've decided to implement it globally, or does it mean you're dropping the feature?

Agora a funรงรฃo tambรฉm estรก desativada para o Brasil.

Now, the function is also disabled for Brazil.

In Czechia, this feature is not still implemented.

In the lyrics of the songs there is no option to translate and that would help me a lot to learn more English

No me aparece la opciรณn de traducciรณn

it's been a year since this feature appeared, yet I don't have it. What gives? I'm a premium user

Hace un tiempo habilitaron la opciรณn de traducir la letra segรบn el idioma y tengo Spotify premium y todavรญa no me aparece la opciรณn

Gostaria de saber como faรงo para ativar a funรงรฃo de traduรงรฃo das letras das mรบsicas estrangeiras para o meu idioma, para que eu entenda o que estรก sendo cantado mesmo em outros idiomas

Por favor, porquรฉ no me aparece la opciรณn de traducir? Tengo ambas versiones de la aplicaciรณn, la free y la premium, y en ninguna me aparece ya el botรณn de traducir, quรฉ paso?

Al escuchar canciones de un idioma diferente al mรญo e intentar traducirla a mi idioma, no me aparece la opciรณn de traducirlas

Las letras de las canciones no muestran el botรณn de traducir

we need this feature asap!!

I have premium in Germany and on iPhone I still donโ€™t have itโ€ฆ when is it going to work?

hello spotify admin, why doesn't my Spotify account have a translate icon when selecting a song in a different language, and not as usual, thank you

Suggested posts