Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Memory on Galaxy S2

Memory on Galaxy S2

Hi, I have a Galaxy S2 and have had spotify for about 18 months now. I had alot of songs, close to the 3333 limit and then deleted loads but when i tried to download more it said i 'syncing has stopped as no space left on device' . Even though i have maybe 1500 songs on there and plenty of memory on my phone. Please can someone advise why this is and what has changed, and what i can do to get back to the 3333 limit?

4 Replies

Hi. The cache han't yet released the space from deleting the deletions by the sound of it. Try restarting your phone and, if that doesn't do it, clear the cache from the spotify settings and resynch.

Hi, thanks for the advice. Please can you advise if i clear the cache will it delete all my songs/playlists? as i only use spotify on my phone and not my laptop, so will it know to sync all my songs i have downloaded again?

Yes I'm afraid you would have to redownload everything so it's probably not the best idea for you.Could you just check the remainng storage space shown in android settings under

• Device Memory
  • USB storage
  • SD card

Thanks.

Hi i took my phone into the local EE shop as i actually tried to clear the cache and re installed the device. I then re downloaded all playlists, which took about 6 hours then when i turned the phone on and off again non of the play lists had saved so had to download them again. and again the same thing happend. After i had re installed Spotify app my phone kept turning itself off and would not let me unlock the phone or answer calls. I have now deleted the app and my phone works fine. I have a works Galaxy s3 that i have tried Spotify on and seems to works fine. But i want it back on my s2, please can  you advise why i am having issues worse than before after just re-installing the app? 

Suggested posts