Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Play Queue button

Solved!

Missing Play Queue button

Hey, so I used to have Spotify and have recently returned to the service. I have an Android Moto X and I cant find the play queue anywhere. I have already been to the section in the Spotify Help page which discusses it's location. According to that webpage I'm supposed to be seeing it in the top right corner in the now playing screen. Nope, not there! Nothing. I've looked around the app, can't find any hint of it.

Link to webpage:
https://support.spotify.com/hk-en/using_spotify/search_play/play-queue/

Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance!

tmp_9814-Screenshot_20160916-121936-1822784756.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Haha, more is good ๐Ÿ™‚ Sadly I haven't a clue why the queue button is missing. I thought it might be down to the Moto's soft buttons but other Moto owners haven't been complaining. All I can suggest is to try a clean reinstall - follow the instructions in the first part of this post.

If that doesn't fix things, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

I'd be interested to hear the eventual solution ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi. What version of spotify are you using?

More than you asked for but i figured someone would eventually ask for it, haha.

Spotify 6.1.0.1088 armV7
Phone is a Moto X Pure Edition
Android 6.0

More than you asked for but i figured someone would eventually ask for it, haha.

Spotify 6.1.0.1088 armV7
Phone is a Moto X Pure Edition
Android 6.0
Marked as solution

Haha, more is good ๐Ÿ™‚ Sadly I haven't a clue why the queue button is missing. I thought it might be down to the Moto's soft buttons but other Moto owners haven't been complaining. All I can suggest is to try a clean reinstall - follow the instructions in the first part of this post.

If that doesn't fix things, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

I'd be interested to hear the eventual solution ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, glad you suggested the clean install guide! Going to have to bookmark that one. It successfully fixed the problem; I won't ask questions ๐Ÿ™‚
tmp_5477-Screenshot_20160916-1723131029222137.png

Magic!

Suggested posts