Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing album

Missing album

To start, I'm a premium user. I don't even believe it's an "Android" phone issue but this seemed to be the best place to ask. Just today, I noticed an album missing. It's by Rammstein, "Liebe Ist Fuhr Alle Da". It's missing. Spotify tells me it's "unplayable". I can see the album in my list, but when I tap on it, that's what comes up, "unplayable". All of their other albums are visible and working. Is it some sort of licensing or copyright issue? I'm definitely not familiar with how that would work here. I may have other missing albums but I honestly haven't gone through my entire list, I've downloaded so many. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!!
4 Replies

I can play the "Special edition" which is available in all countries except CA MX RO SI US. Availability of music on Spotify is down to the rights holders.

Bummer, I'm in the US. I don't even think the album I downloaded was special edition. Not that I know of anyway. Thanks for looking though!

yeah i am ANGRY! Just ordered the special edition 2 disk pack from amazon because my favorite song is now missing. 

Stude327, I hear you. Rammlied is probably my favorite song by them, lol. I also bought the same set!

Suggested posts