Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ZTE V6 Max no descarga las canciones de Spotify a mi celular

ZTE V6 Max; es incompatible con Spotify Premium? Ya he intentado guardar las canciones en la memoria interna y en la micro sd card, pero despues de haber sido descargadas, desaparecen de las listas de reproduccion. No puedo disfrutar de Spotify sin c...

• ZTE V6 Max; es incompatible con Spotify Premium? Ya he intentado guardar las canciones en la memoria interna y en la micro sd card, pero despues de haber sido descargadas, desaparecen de las listas d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

improve offline quality

hi,i'd like to improve the quality of my offline songs...my question is, if i change download quality from 96kbits to 320kbits will all already on sd-card existing offline songs also improve automaticaly quality to 320kbits? or only future downloads....

• hi, i'd like to improve the quality of my offline songs... my question is, if i change download quality from 96kbits to 320kbits will all already on sd-card existing offline songs also improve auto...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android, former apple user wants to cancel membership. How?

I want to cancel my membership, but it keeps saying to change it through Apple I.D., and I don't even have an Apple product anymore only an android. What do I do to cancel my payments?

• I want to cancel my membership, but it keeps saying to change it through Apple I.D., and I don't even have an Apple product anymore only an android. What do I do to cancel my payments?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When listening from Desktop, Spotify will switch to playing through Phone without input

So I open Spotify on my computer and start playing, then my phone will start playing the music instead as if I had hit "play through this device"I have to hit pause and play again for it to swap back to playing through my computer.

• So I open Spotify on my computer and start playing, then my phone will start playing the music instead as if I had hit "play through this device" I have to hit pause and play again for it to swap ba...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Album Section

It's possible in album section you can see only the one's you completely save? For Android devices.

• It's possible in album section you can see only the one's you completely save? For Android devices.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted playback static sound

I am experiencing distorted playback & static sound on the spotfy app. My device is onkyo dp-x1 and great headphones, I am sure Its the app's problem,because when I use the onkyo player, the distorted playback & static sound disappers. Any advice on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am experiencing distorted playback & static sound on the spotfy app. My device is onkyo dp-x1 and great headphones, I am sure Its the app's problem,because when I use the onkyo player, the...
  • jaccc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify reboots smartphone

Since sometime in February, after a certain Spotify app update (sorry, I can't recall which one), my phone started crashing and rebooting when using Spotify. All goes well when suddenly the song starts stuttering and shortly after the app halts and t...

• Since sometime in February, after a certain Spotify app update (sorry, I can't recall which one), my phone started crashing and rebooting when using Spotify.   All goes well when suddenly the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Frozen

My spotify account keeps freezing on my mac and on my android phone, especially during an advertisement. I really hope someone can fix this problem. If this problem can't be fixed I am NOT going to upgrade to premium and I'm going to end up deleting ...

• My spotify account keeps freezing on my mac and on my android phone, especially during an advertisement. I really hope someone can fix this problem. If this problem can't be fixed I am NOT going to u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Keeps loading

When I go into Spotify it just keeps loading and won't let me play music. I've even cleared the cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled.

• Visitor
  • When I go into Spotify it just keeps loading and won't let me play music. I've even cleared the cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline songs

I have to repeatedly re-download my songs to listen to them offline. I have had to download them three times today. I have 587 songs i have to download and it takes forever.

• I have to repeatedly re-download my songs to listen to them offline. I have had to download them three times today. I have 587 songs i have to download and it takes forever.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google cast in Android app stopped working

Same issue as other posters but for me it didnt fix itself 'after a few days'. All worked perfectly untill some days ago: Running on LG-G5 the latest version of Spotify premium; Spotify app sees my chromecast audio and video devices but cannot connec...

• Casual Listener
  • Same issue as other posters but for me it didnt fix itself 'after a few days'. All worked perfectly untill some days ago:   Running on LG-G5 the latest version of Spotify premium; Sp...
  • AeroEchelon
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Play all songs in a folder

I've just updated Spotify and for some reason I can't play my whole library on shuffle. After the library link had been removed I created one folder called Library and put everything in it.Until now I could click Library folder and tap "all songs" an...

• Roadie
  • I've just updated Spotify and for some reason I can't play my whole library on shuffle. After the library link had been removed I created one folder called Library and put everything in it. Until no...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Play premium

Hello!I bought premiun today, money has been taken from my account for premium. Bur i cant play premiun. I have got the OK to my mailadress.I have un install and install spotify and try everything.Why cant I play premium?

• Hello! I bought premiun today, money has been taken from my account for premium. Bur i cant play premiun. I have got the OK to my mailadress. I have un install and install spotify and try everythin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked from radio not working

Short version: The liked from radio playlist used to work up until I deleted it. Then even after recovering the playlist, I still don't get any liked songs in that playlist.Long version: I wanted to save the liked from radio playlist as its own playl...

• Regular
  • Short version: The liked from radio playlist used to work up until I deleted it. Then even after recovering the playlist, I still don't get any liked songs in that playlist. Long version: I wanted...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find Daily Mix

I am an android user and i have used Spotify for nearly a week now. I have looked on every suggestion thread, updated my Spotify app and looked everywhere for Daily Mix, but i cannot for the life of me find it. Does anyone know how to add my daily mi...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an android user and i have used Spotify for nearly a week now. I have looked on every suggestion thread, updated my Spotify app and looked everywhere for Daily Mix, but i cannot for th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are gone

Hey guys,I downloaded Spotify to my desktop. Now my songs on my Android are gone, but they are still there on the desktop version. What happened? How can I get my songs onto my phone again?

• Hey guys, I downloaded Spotify to my desktop. Now my songs on my Android are gone, but they are still there on the desktop version. What happened? How can I get my songs onto my phone again?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play 28 gram wiz khalifa

I can't play some songs of this album, and I'm a premium member I'm using android.

• I can't play some songs of this album, and I'm a premium member I'm using android.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

android error dont see to change to sd

i have problems with my cell i download the apk spotify and dont see the element change save-to-sd-card option i use neffos with android v.5.1 lolilpop the compilation of spotify is 8.0.0.805 armV7 tengo problemas con mi celular baje la aplicacion sp...

•  i have problems with my cell  i download  the apk spotify and  dont see the element  change save-to-sd-card option i use neffos with android v.5.1 lolilpop the compilation o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont premium wont work

My bill has been paid but a couple days ago spotify logged me out and when I logged back in it wasn't premium anymore.I double checked that payment went through and it did any thoughts? Is there a phone number to talk to tech support?

• Visitor
  • My bill has been paid but a couple days ago spotify logged me out and when I logged back in it wasn't premium anymore. I double checked that payment went through and it did any thoughts? Is there a ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Albums and loading times

Dear Spotify-Team, I am a Spotify Premium user since over a year for now, but have 2 issues with my Phone. First, all my downloaded albums are gone (again). I wisely sorted out a (big) collection of downloaded songs and albums over the past months, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify-Team,   I am a Spotify Premium user since over a year for now, but have 2 issues with my Phone. First, all my downloaded albums are gone (again). I wisely sorted out a (big) colle...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes