Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing downloaded songs

Solved!

Missing downloaded songs

Yesterday I moved to Italy, we have wifi with blocked spotify so I got disconnected. I got premium account so I always use option to download songs because I travel a lot. After I finally logged in with mobile data all my dowloaded songs start acting like they are not downloaded. Anyway I got them still in cache in my memory card as dowloaded. Only spotify can't read them as dowloaded. I don't have opportunity to download them again in two months. Is there any possibility how to actualize my library with my downloaded songs in memory card? Grazie mille.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. I'm not sure what caused your downloaded music to disconnect from spotify (did you change the SIM by any chance?) but once this has happened it can't be undone. Even though they are still taking up space on your SD card, you will need to redownload them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. I'm not sure what caused your downloaded music to disconnect from spotify (did you change the SIM by any chance?) but once this has happened it can't be undone. Even though they are still taking up space on your SD card, you will need to redownload them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hello,

I have the same problem, after moving from Germany to France all of my downloaded songs are missing. They are physically on my SD-Card (4GB), but they are not marked as downloaded songs. I don’t know what happend, maybe the Internet access was interrupted for a short time while passing the border by car. I didn't removed the SD-Card.

I wonder how the reply to this problem: „you will need to redownload them“ could be stated as a solution.

Shall this means that anytime I stay outside of my home country I need to redownload all of my songs?

It would be fine if someone from Spotify could give a statement?

Galaxy GT-I9515

Android 5.0.1,

Spotify 8.4.4.810 armV7

Suggested posts