Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equliaser on a huawei p9

Hey. Where can i find equaliser on my huawei p9? It is not where it was on my samsung phone

• Hey. Where can i find equaliser on my huawei p9? It is not where it was on my samsung phone
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Crashing on Android

Spotify app on my Android keeps crashing everytime I'm in the underground. It didn't do this before, why ishould it happening now?

• Regular
  • Spotify app on my Android keeps crashing everytime I'm in the underground. It didn't do this before, why ishould it happening now?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I've a problem with the song's sequence, It doesnt change automatically the song

Hi,Everytime that I'm listening Playlists or albums and using other Apps or just Standby my phone, It doesnt change automatically the song and I've to open Spotify for it to happen.How can I do?I obviuosly have Premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Everytime that I'm listening Playlists or albums and using other Apps or just Standby my phone, It doesnt change automatically the song and I've to open Spotify for it to happen. How can I do? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play entire album on android phone

When I search for an album on my mobile phone through my free Spotify account and then try to play it, it only plays one song from the album and then starts playing suggested songs from the same artist. This doesn't happen on my computer or tablet. I...

• Not applicable
  • When I search for an album on my mobile phone through my free Spotify account and then try to play it, it only plays one song from the album and then starts playing suggested songs from the same arti...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Sound Quality

Brief description of the issue: A few days ago I noticed the lower registers of my music sounding less full and distorted. I've narrowed it down to the Spotify app, as I've tried other music apps and they sound fine, just the Spotify app sounds bad. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: A few days ago I noticed the lower registers of my music sounding less full and distorted. I've narrowed it down to the Spotify app, as I've tried other music apps and...
  • agferg
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Stations Question

I am using a Galaxy S7:So when I am using the rating option (thumbs up/thumbs down) between songs it does not reset for the next song. I mean If I rate a Daft Punk some as a "thumbs up" then skip to a Korn song the "thumbs up" doesn't go away. It is ...

• Roadie
  • I am using a Galaxy S7: So when I am using the rating option (thumbs up/thumbs down) between songs it does not reset for the next song. I mean If I rate a Daft Punk some as a "thumbs up" then skip t...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local data

I can't play the song I added from Local Data although I've downloaded the playlist!

• I can't play the song I added from Local Data although I've downloaded the playlist!
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost all playlists and songs

I traveled to another country, when I arrived I lost all my playlists, even the ones I created. The playlist exist, people who follow it can still see it, but it does not show on my songs, neither can I follow it or download it.Already came back to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I traveled to another country, when I arrived I lost all my playlists, even the ones I created. The playlist exist, people who follow it can still see it, but it does not show on my songs, neither ca...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Track Queue

when connected to Bluetooth - Spotify does not provide the track queue / list, it only displays the current track information. I have been a long-time Google Play user, where I would have both the track info and queue of upcoming songs, when connecte...

• Not applicable
  • when connected to Bluetooth - Spotify does not provide the track queue / list, it only displays the current track information. I have been a long-time Google Play user, where I would h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Car
    track queue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my playlist of 458 songs. I do not know if it is my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my pla...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering somgs from other players

I am new to spotify and I have a Galaxy s6 and it came with a music player installed and I used a different music downloader , is there a way to transfer those songs from my files into spotify or do I have to download them all over. I am not very tec...

• I am new to spotify and I have a Galaxy s6 and it came with a music player installed and I used a different music downloader , is there a way to transfer those songs from my files into spotify or do ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 with VW Discover Media

Hello everybody, I'm using Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 and I'm connecting it via Bluetooth to a VW Discover Media.Playing music works fine.But the car-display always shows the last played song metadata (name/interpreter, etc.)So in ...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody,   I'm using Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 and I'm connecting it via Bluetooth to a VW Discover Media. Playing music works fine. But the car-display...
  • simfoo
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App crashing on startup without internet connection

The latest android version keeps crashing on startup. If the internet is disabled it crashes.I think it has something to do with Daily Mix being in the recently listened to section. Maybe the client app fails to run without it checking something off ...

• Casual Listener
  • The latest android version keeps crashing on startup. If the internet is disabled it crashes. I think it has something to do with Daily Mix being in the recently listened to section. Maybe the clien...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    App
    bug
    Crash
    phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution roberto garcia loza

Mi cuenta en Spotify : Usuario :**** Clave :**** Tengo debito automatico en mi tarjeta "VISA HOME" -Perdí la tarjeta y con la denuncia de extravío fue cancelada. Intenté varias veces el pago con AMEX(Platinum) y me fue denegado por Uds. Estoy esperea...

• Mi cuenta en Spotify : Usuario :**** Clave :**** Tengo debito automatico en mi tarjeta "VISA HOME" -Perdí la tarjeta y con la denuncia de extravío fue cancelada. Intenté varias veces el pago con ...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect does not work

Worked okay until last week premium subscription was cancelled in error. Re subscribed to Premium service and Connect not now working on any device. Have tried uninstalling and reinstall spotify no success. Tried reboot router no success.

• Regular
  • Worked okay until last week premium subscription was cancelled in error. Re subscribed to Premium service and Connect not now working on any device. Have tried uninstalling and reinstall spotify no s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please

I am English who is staying in Spain for a while. How can i change my app so its in English and not Spanish? Ive got a Samsung Galaxy S5.

• I am English who is staying in Spain for a while. How can i change my app so its in English and not Spanish? Ive got a Samsung Galaxy S5.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash

When I open Spotify in offline mode it crashes (I have Spotify premium) solution?

• When I open Spotify in offline mode it crashes (I have Spotify premium) solution?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t play music while I´m offline

Hello Everybody,I got quite a weird problem with my Spotify music that I downloaded on my phone.When I´m offline and I open my app and go to my library it closes the app instantly.But when I use cellular or wifi and chose a playlist and then turn off...

• Hello Everybody, I got quite a weird problem with my Spotify music that I downloaded on my phone. When I´m offline and I open my app and go to my library it closes the app instantly. But when ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App can't open without internet

Hey, I've been using Spotify for more than 6 months, all this time premium account. A week ago, I was at the street, no 3G or Wifi connection and when tried the use the app, it wasn't opening. The app open, and close by himself, playing no music at a...

• Hey,    I've been using Spotify for more than 6 months, all this time premium account.   A week ago, I was at the street, no 3G or Wifi connection and when tried the use the app, i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes