Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Default Opening Screen

Default Opening Screen

I guess I don't exactly know where to post this as I do not know if the IOS version has this option or not. I can't be the only one in saying that I wish there was a way to set what screen you wanted spotify to open up to. I personally don't care about the home page of the spotify app, and if I did I would only use it at home. I would much prefer the app open to my playlists or at the very least my library so I don't have to spend an extra couple minutes fumbling with the app in the car before I have to go somewhere. 99 percent of my spotify listening on my phone is in the car, so little things like having a setting to set what screen the app opens to would be nice. I already have my phone set to open spotify when it connects to the car, but I am always in a different music mood when I get in it. So having it open straight to my playlists would be awesome. 

1 Reply

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for your feedback.

We’ll be sure to pass your suggestion onto the right folks here at Spotify.

If you think this is also something other Spotify customers would think is a good idea, be sure to add it to our ideas board. Those who also support your idea can then vote on it or add to the conversation.

Let us know if you have any more ideas or feedback.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Suggested posts