Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my downloaded albums disapear sometimes and i have to download it again.

i have to redownload my songs/albums often. so i cant hear them when i am not online, i am very mad about that becouse my internet connection is often very bad.

• i have to redownload my songs/albums often. so i cant hear them when i am not online, i am very mad about that becouse my internet connection is often very bad.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canción equivocada en mi perfil de artista

Saludos, quiero saber como puedo remover esta cancion de mi perfil de artista de spotify ya que es de otro artista que se esta beneficiando practicamente de mi y no se como remover esa cancion ya que no es mia ni conozco a la persona.Este es mi spoti...

• Saludos, quiero saber como puedo remover esta cancion de mi perfil de artista de spotify ya que es de otro artista que se esta beneficiando practicamente de mi y no se como remover esa cancion ya que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last update 8.3.0.681 cause problems while hearing music on a bluetooth headset

Hello,I experienced problems while listen to either downloaded or streaming songs on my Bluetooth headset Bose QC35.There's a lot of interference, the music stops and continue faster, then stop again, and that happens a lot,it's impossible to hear a ...

• Hello, I experienced problems while listen to either downloaded or streaming songs on my Bluetooth headset Bose QC35. There's a lot of interference, the music stops and continue faster, then stop a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics on Android

Does the viewing of the lyrics while listening to the song apply to Android users?

• Does the viewing of the lyrics while listening to the song apply to Android users?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se elimina la música.

Hola a toda la comunidad de Spotify.Vengo a escrbir esto por que necesito de su ayuda.Lleva 3 veces que se elimina el modo offline en las playlist que tenia descargada. Me salen sin la marca de "descargadas" pero aún asi me sigue marcando el uso de l...

• Hola a toda la comunidad de Spotify. Vengo a escrbir esto por que necesito de su ayuda. Lleva 3 veces que se elimina el modo offline en las playlist que tenia descargada. Me salen sin la marca de...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution some songs disappeared from my library?

hello, as of this morning, i cannot see some songs in my library, for example if i saved a whole album, not all songs show up in my list but 2 of them. but when i click on the ones that dont show up they look like they are saved so they should show u...

• hello, as of this morning, i cannot see some songs in my library, for example if i saved a whole album, not all songs show up in my list but 2 of them. but when i click on the ones that dont show up ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Androit Auto

Habe android auto installiert und sehe auch den button im Display meines radios erst hat es funktioniert jetzt bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung das spotifey nicht funktioniert aber auf meinem smartphohne spielt es denke die verbindubzum radio funktioni...

• Habe android auto installiert und sehe auch den button im Display meines radios erst hat es funktioniert jetzt bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung das spotifey nicht funktioniert aber auf meinem smartphoh...
  • Vjtito2008
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are being randomly deleted from playlists?

Hey, so as of 30 minutes ago, over half of my songs in a playlist were randomly deteled and I know this for a fact because there were 49 songs in that playlist, but now theres only 20. What the heck happened and is there anyway to get them back? And ...

• Hey, so as of 30 minutes ago, over half of my songs in a playlist were randomly deteled and I know this for a fact because there were 49 songs in that playlist, but now theres only 20. What the heck ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

No aparece el almacenamiento

Hola, no me aparece la opcion para elegir el medio de almacenamiento, tal vez alguien me puede ayudar.Gracias

• Hola, no me aparece la opcion para elegir el medio de almacenamiento, tal vez alguien me puede ayudar. Gracias
  • cloudxx88
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lock screen

Hi, i have a Huawei Mate9 and i cant control spotify at the lock screen, HELP!

• Hi, i have a Huawei Mate9 and i cant control spotify at the lock screen, HELP!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist keeps re-downloading

My playlist keeps re-downloading every time I open up Spotify on my phone. What's weirder is that not all of the song are there on my phone, but they are on the desktop. Everytime it re-downloads, the missing songs appear, but then a few seconds late...

• Visitor
  • My playlist keeps re-downloading every time I open up Spotify on my phone. What's weirder is that not all of the song are there on my phone, but they are on the desktop. Everytime it re-downloads, th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Others can't view my playlist

Me and a friend were sharing playlists, but when she found mine, it was simply the name of the first song in the playlist, and that song. I've set it to private then back to public, made it collaborative, signed out and signed back in, and even remov...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and a friend were sharing playlists, but when she found mine, it was simply the name of the first song in the playlist, and that song. I've set it to private then back to public, made it c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I downloaded spotify on my new phone and every time I go to download my play list it it tells me I'm not a premium member

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded spotify on my new phone and every time I go to download my play list it it tells me I'm not a premium member
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device registers multiple times

Hello,I've got Spotify Premium and my Android Phone (Oneplus X, up to date) registers itself multiple times in a week. Because of this, it is not possible to download/store the songs on other devices or the device itself, because the cap of 3 registe...

• Hello, I've got Spotify Premium and my Android Phone (Oneplus X, up to date) registers itself multiple times in a week. Because of this, it is not possible to download/store the songs on other dev...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue on Android

Hi everyone! When using the Spotify app on my Android, if I go to add a new album to the queue, the new album starts from the next track, and then once the newly added album's finished, it carries on playing the original album in the queue. Is there ...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone!   When using the Spotify app on my Android, if I go to add a new album to the queue, the new album starts from the next track, and then once the newly added album's finished, it c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing songs offline

Hi, I know this has been mentioned a thousand times and I've read so many posts but nothing is working and it's so frustrating, I'm on the verge of cancelling my premium subscription. 75% of the downloaded songs won't play offline despite having the ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I know this has been mentioned a thousand times and I've read so many posts but nothing is working and it's so frustrating, I'm on the verge of cancelling my premium subscription. 75% of the down...
  • Cheesetroll86
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Uninstall Spotify App on Android

Hey all. I was using Spotify for a while. I decided to uninstall Spotify app from my Sony XA Ultra device but I can't. I tried to unistall on the Play Store, clicked uninstall button but it didn't completely uninstall from my device. I can only enabl...

• Regular
  • Hey all. I was using Spotify for a while. I decided to uninstall Spotify app from my Sony XA Ultra device but I can't. I tried to unistall on the Play Store, clicked uninstall button but it didn't co...
  • imactavishi
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Nothing will load when i connect to the internet

I have a premium account and have some play lists for ofline use, these work fine but when i connect spotify to the internet absolutly nothing will load! I have deleted and re installed spotify restarted my phone but nothing seems to help! What could...

• I have a premium account and have some play lists for ofline use, these work fine but when i connect spotify to the internet absolutly nothing will load! I have deleted and re installed spotify resta...
  • antonjw
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Skip song in German Google Assistant does not work

In the english version of Google Assistant on Android you can easily say "Skip song" while playing something on spotfy and it will work as expected. When you try "next song" or the german equivalent "nöchstes Lied" in the German Version of Google Ass...

• Roadie
  • In the english version of Google Assistant on Android you can easily say "Skip song" while playing something on spotfy and it will work as expected. When you try "next song" or the german equivalent ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

after restarting phone, saved songs are gone

Hi,I store my Spotify Data on the SD card. After restarting the phone spotify cant find the location on the sd card anymore and uses the local storage. Therfore all my downloaded songs are gone. I also tried to backup the "storage" folder and copy it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I store my Spotify Data on the SD card. After restarting the phone spotify cant find the location on the sd card anymore and uses the local storage. Therfore all my downloaded songs are gone. ...
  • samhee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes