Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Xiaomi Mi a2

Operating System

Android One

My Question or Issue

When I like a Song from my mobile phone in discover weekly or release radar etc. I can see the song in my library on mobile but not in desktop app library. Is this a bug or something or should I change some settings?

I added screenshots of my library on phone and desktop below, both sorted as recently added.

photo_2019-06-05_12-30-42.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @pecador9.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Do you mind first trying to reinstall the apps on both your Android device and desktop, making sure to clear any Spotify app data (this support article has all the steps for your devices)?

If that doesn't work, could you get back to us with the exact Spotify versions your devices are running? Once we have that, we'll see what else we can suggest 😉

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @pecador9.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Do you mind first trying to reinstall the apps on both your Android device and desktop, making sure to clear any Spotify app data (this support article has all the steps for your devices)?

If that doesn't work, could you get back to us with the exact Spotify versions your devices are running? Once we have that, we'll see what else we can suggest 😉

Hey,

thanks for the suggestion, looks like after reinstalling apps on each side fixed it. Both my libraries synced now, and adding new songs woks fine too.

Suggested posts