Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple artists with the same name

Solved!

Multiple artists with the same name

he None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Xiaomi

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello friends, multiple artists with the same name are the issue here.

I ran into a message form allowing to report the same name artists and have reported the case with bluesman Smokey Wilson and another artist by the same name being shown as one in the same profile. No changes yet happen and no replay to my message, so I think it doesn't work.

More artists and bands, sharing the name make their way in my Release Radar. Strange that we have no replays from the Spotify team - the issue is an important one and should help to improve the app greatly, not to say to give fair and proper treatment to the artists. Let's hope for that we finally get some attention. 

Many thanks for the help and sharing 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @beano12, help's here. 

Just so we understood you correctly did you go through the steps provided here already? If something is in the wrong place, it may take a while until it's adjusted, but feel free to follow the steps again in case it didn't go through. 

Let us know if there's anything else 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @beano12, help's here. 

Just so we understood you correctly did you go through the steps provided here already? If something is in the wrong place, it may take a while until it's adjusted, but feel free to follow the steps again in case it didn't go through. 

Let us know if there's anything else 🙂 

Hi Jemi and thanks for your reply. No, I tried some other way of solving the issue. Just finished sending the links using the method you've suggested. I'll wait for a reply from there and then update my post accordingly.

Thanks again

Hey @beano12,

Thanks for letting us know.

No worries, keep us updated! 🙂 

If anything else comes up, feel free to ask for help! Have a good day.

Hello again, hope all is well. The method you have suggested is working, in some cases faster in others slower, but definitely working. Thanks again for the help.

Suggested posts