Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple devices when only got two

Solved!

Multiple devices when only got two

Spotify is stating that I am trying to sync my music to more then 3 devices when I only have my phone and my desktop PC, when I went to the list of device's on the Spotify website my phone was there multiple times and it looks like to be every time I have reset my phone. Due to this I have now lost all of my synced songs from my phone but the files are still taking up space on my extsd card.

Screenshot_2015-09-09-08-33-09.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your kind input.

I have noticed the same problem, please avoid to click Offline button on playlist after it is downloaded.

To fix this issue, please remove your Spotify on all devices, then before you install these back, please go to Spotify site and click "Remove all offline devices". This will erase everything and then you can install apps back. Download now playlist again.

Like I said, please avoid to click Offline button off/on when it is downloaded - it causes this. It is a pain for me, because on my 1 Mbit/s internet it takes ages to download 2 devices again. It taked last time 50 hours...

I hope this helps and please check out what I'm listening below.

Kind regards,

Jyrziu xd

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @Telenikros! Welcome to the community ^^

Do you've tried to reinstall your app ?

This solved the issue in the most cases.

Here's a quick guide for a clean reinstallation.

I hope this helps you ^^

Peace

Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your kind input.

I have noticed the same problem, please avoid to click Offline button on playlist after it is downloaded.

To fix this issue, please remove your Spotify on all devices, then before you install these back, please go to Spotify site and click "Remove all offline devices". This will erase everything and then you can install apps back. Download now playlist again.

Like I said, please avoid to click Offline button off/on when it is downloaded - it causes this. It is a pain for me, because on my 1 Mbit/s internet it takes ages to download 2 devices again. It taked last time 50 hours...

I hope this helps and please check out what I'm listening below.

Kind regards,

Jyrziu xd

Suggested posts