Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Music keeps pausing when phone sleeps. After playing, it randomly pauses as well. Please help!

3 Replies

Hey @Wan_Omar,

Thansk for reaching out! 

Please give your vote to this Ongoing Issue and subscribe to get updates on the matter. 

Have a nice day 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

What kind of response is this? DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR **bleep** APP

Also Petya, why are you literally the only person that is responding to any community posts? Provide some useful information, or get someone else onboard who can. If you don't fix**bleep** performance after the June update, you are going to be losing a lot of customers very soon (Just lost me as a Customer because i can't deal with**bleep** anymore). Every single post i've seen from you is always somewhere along the lines of "Thanks for letting us know! I don't know the answer to your question so please try these textbook solutions". How did you even get a job here?

Hey @xfspritz,

Thanks for your feedback. 

The reason we're directing users who are experiencing this to the Ongoing Issue above is because we are aware that this needs a fix. To provide one, the team must gather specific information like your device model, exact OS and Spotify version. That's why we ask you to click on the link, leave your device and Spotify details, add your vote and also subscribe. Once you subscribe you will get immediate updates when there's news on the subject. 

Thank you for your understanding.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts