Huwaei P30 Lite
Good morning, as the title says, I have a Huawei P30 Lite and last week the music started not to play with my earbuds connected; you can see the music going on and change, but you don't hear anything.
I had an iPhone and I've never had problems, and also with this phone, it started just a week ago. I'm sure it's not the earbuds not working because I can call with them and also listen to other apps like Youtube. I read the guide for the Bluetooth devices and I have tried these things but they didn't work:
- both devices are fully charged
- they are one near the other
- the devices are connected one with the other
- I disconnected the earbuds and connected them again
- uninstalled Spotify
- restart the phone
- checked that no other devices connected to the phone
On my computer Spotify works just fine with earbuds, it's just on the phone.
Can you please help me?