Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music is grey

Music is grey

Hello

I stopped using the premium account.but still want to use spotify. If I want to listen to one of my playlist, the Titels are grey.and I can not play them. Only if I press on 'shuffel'

The same if I want to listen to an audio book.but then it will be played randomly the audio book.

It is only not working on my Samsung S7. I also tried to deinstall it. And download it again.
Any ideas to that what I can do ?

Thanks
Betty
Screenshot_20170302-051717.png
5 Replies

Hi Betty,

this is one of the limitations of using Spotify free on mobile devices: 

learn more about Spotify Free here:

Spotify Free on mobile:

On mobile, you get ad-supported, shuffle-only access on compatible devices. This means:

• You can’t stream specific songs on demand, and you’re only able to skip a track 6 times per hour.
  • Sometimes you'll hear a mix of similar tracks from other artists to what you're playing.

Just head to any playlist, album, or artist page and press SHUFFLE PLAY. Your music will begin playing right away.

Nico

Thank you Nico for your help. But why did it work before I used the premium!

This is really strange

Betty

Hi 😃,

do you mean before you had a Premium subscription or do you mean before you canceled your Premium subscription?

Nico

I mean before I used the premium account. I could use it 'like I want' without using the shuffle. I could chose like I wanted

That why it is so strange

I mean before I used the premium account. I could use it 'like I want' without using the shuffle. I could chose like I wanted

That why it is so strange

Suggested posts