Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Must update?

Solved!

Must update?

App updates, including Spotify's, always seem to be larger than what's being replaced.  I haven't installed the latest Spotify update because I think it's primarily for BMWs and Chromecast, neither of which I have and because my Android's internal storage is full with the apps I want and need.  Can I pick and choose which Spotify updates to install so as to minimize the impact on my internal storage or will the next update, for instance, include that BMW and Chromecast stuff anyway? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@bbb-e wrote:

App updates, including Spotify's, always seem to be larger than what's being replaced.  I haven't installed the latest Spotify update because I think it's primarily for BMWs and Chromecast, neither of which I have and because my Android's internal storage is full with the apps I want and need.  Can I pick and choose which Spotify updates to install so as to minimize the impact on my internal storage or will the next update, for instance, include that BMW and Chromecast stuff anyway? 

Hey there.

All updates includes all previous updates too.

If you have phone space problems, eg. your memory is near full, try to remove some apps you don't use. In some phones you can even deactivate preinstalled apps like Google+, Hangouts etc. if you do not need / use them.

Kind regards

Jyrziu ;d

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@bbb-e wrote:

Hey there.

All updates includes all previous updates too.

If you have phone space problems, eg. your memory is near full, try to remove some apps you don't use. In some phones you can even deactivate preinstalled apps like Google+, Hangouts etc. if you do not need / use them.

Kind regards

Jyrziu ;d

Suggested posts