Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Discover reccomendations dissapeared

My Discover reccomendations dissapeared

Hi...I have a Spotify premium account and I utilize Spotify on an LG Android smartphone...Anyways all of a sudden I clicked on the "Discover" tab today and all of a sudden the whole page is blank & wiped clean...why did this occur? I tried to do a reinstall but that still did not fix the matter. Im very upset because ive always relied on the Discover feature to discover reccomended new releases..artists that I would be into that are similiar to what I like..etc...I always loved how it would be updated nearly everyday with new selections...please help..how do I restore this feature?
7 Replies

It happened to me today. I've uninstalled the app, rebooted and reinstalled. Still the discover page shows nothing. I tried my account on an ios device, and it seems fine. Looks like an android issue. Please fix it, thanks. 

Agreed. Reinstall does nothing for me either. Seems to work fine in windows app and web player, just not the android app.

I appreciate all the feedback..at first I didnt know if it was just me experiencing this issue..however it seems like a more widespread Android bug/issue..Im just hoping Spotify can fix this before the new "Discover Weekly" arrives Monday...because after the first day the new Discover Weekly arrives..the only way I can access that playlist is by clicking the Discover page which atm is still blank.

Spotify...please fix this...its only been 1 day so far...butI am already dearly missing the Discover feature which at the moment..I can only access via my Android device...been a Premium member since September 2014..and never had a technical issue untill now regarding the Discover tab..

Good news...the Discovery feature issue for my Android device has been fixed & is working again...hope everybody else who had this issue is doin' fine now too....thank you Spotify..=)

Same 

Same

Suggested posts