My music wont load?

My music wont load?

barbaraerbeck

Hello! I've been trying to use my Spotify app for two days now and for some reason the music just won't play! It constantly pauses any song i try to play. I can tell the music is loaded because i can go to any point in a song and it will play, but only for one second before it pauses again.  It doesn't matter if the music is in the browser or a playlist ive created, the music just won't work! I have wifi and I've already reinstalled the app. I'm not sure what's wrong because the app works perfectly fine, except for the music! 

I would appreciate some help with this. Thank you so much! 🙂

1 Reply

Re: My music wont load?

Grace
Spotify Legend

@barbaraerbeck wrote:

Hello! I've been trying to use my Spotify app for two days now and for some reason the music just won't play! It constantly pauses any song i try to play. I can tell the music is loaded because i can go to any point in a song and it will play, but only for one second before it pauses again.  It doesn't matter if the music is in the browser or a playlist ive created, the music just won't work! I have wifi and I've already reinstalled the app. I'm not sure what's wrong because the app works perfectly fine, except for the music! 

I would appreciate some help with this. Thank you so much! 🙂

Hey @barbaraerbeck!

Sorry to hear that.

Which device are you using and which version of Spotify do you have? 

SUGGESTED POSTS