Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My now playing screen and toolbar keeps disappearing?

My now playing screen and toolbar keeps disappearing?

When I open Spotify, sometimes my now playing screen and toolbar disappears. I try to play a song, and it plays, but I can't pause, skip, or have any control over the songs playing. It randomly stops playing again, sometimes after a few songs. The only solution I've found is restarting my phone, but then it happens again within the day.
3 Replies

Also worth noting, forgot in my original post, yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, and it only fixed it for a few days before it came back again. 

My Spotify app is kinda doing that as well. I just made a payment for this upcoming month of premium. And now I can't even get the app to open. 4 hours ago I made the payment.... 

Screenshot_20220421-141002.png

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Hey @SterlingSpirit, at this point there is an ongoing issue regarding the missing Now Playing bar on Android. You can subscribe to the related thread here and keep an eye out for updates, we'll be posting them there.

As for the issue reported by you, @Ashytoy199, could you provide us some further device setup info like model and OS? Which version of Spotify is installed on your device? Are there any troubleshooting steps you've already tried?

Also try performing a clean reinstall in the meantime. More on that is found here.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts