Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Naim Unity no longer connecting

Naim Unity no longer connecting

I have a Naim Unity system through which I have been successfully listening to my chosen music via my Spotify Premium account. However, I have just upgraded to the Premium Family account, with only one other family member on it so far and I am now no longer able to play my Spotify music through the Naim System. The system uses WiFi to connect -  we have fast broadband. I have updated my apps. When I log on I now no longer even see the Naim system as a listed, available device. In the Naim I get an error message that tells me 'Error- incompatible Spotify version'.

Can someone please advise what might be going on here?

Thanks.

5 Replies

Hi. I came across this in the Naim forum.

" I think the only way to clear out your old credentials and log into the new ones is to do a factory reset on your streamer. There's an issue with security keys that get used by the naim firmware to enable the connect streaming to work."

If this doesn't work for you, I suggest contacting Naim as it seems the issue with their software.

I have the same issue and can't fix it - not sure what to do

help please

Factory reset your Naim?

Thank you Joe - yes tried factory reset twice, I recently upgraded to
talktalk fiber with new hg633 router (the speed is actually worse than
before but this is a separate issue), i restarted the router etc nothing.
The Uniti2 is showing as a device in the Spotify app but the connection
does not work... help please thank you

It could be the router's firewall blocking things. Try disabling it. As it worked before you switched to Talk Talk, contact their support if you still have problems.

Suggested posts