Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New offline android device added every day

Solved!

New offline android device added every day

Hello,

Since I got my HTC One (m7) a few weeks ago, every couple of days my spotify app would tell me that I have exceeded my permitted 3 offline synced devices, and wipe all my downloaded songs. I have now cleared all my offline devices using the website 3 times, but every day it seems to add a new device again. I have no other devices or pcs linked to this account. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Stu M.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Think I've figured it out now. I have an app called All-In-One-Toolbox, and it has a one-click cleanup for cleaning up unneeded files and saving space. However, it seems to also delete something for Spotify, as staright after I use it I need to log in again, all my downloaded songs are gone, and then I get the sync error. Now I know...

Stu

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @smetzler, welcome to the community!

I recommend you to change your password, just in case if someone else is using your account. 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

Think I've figured it out now. I have an app called All-In-One-Toolbox, and it has a one-click cleanup for cleaning up unneeded files and saving space. However, it seems to also delete something for Spotify, as staright after I use it I need to log in again, all my downloaded songs are gone, and then I get the sync error. Now I know...

Stu

Suggested posts