New update deleted most useful feature of Android app - browsing saved tracks by Artists

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: New update deleted most useful feature of Android app - browsing saved tracks by Artists

ericlin
Casual Listener

This update has finally gotten me to cancel my Premium membership of 4+ years. I will be trying out Amazon Music Unlimited now.

Highlighted

Re: New update deleted most useful feature of Android app - browsing saved tracks by Artists

rocmojo

Agreed. The person than suggested this change should be fired along with the one that approved it. I'm switching to Amazon Music and I hate their format, just not as much as the new Spotify.

Highlighted

ccollord
Regular
I will also be moving to another service. I used to love Spotify but now I can't even figure out how to use it on my phone. Absolutely terrible interface, and how many months without a fix? Shame!
Solution!

Hey all,

It's now possible to view all saved songs by a certain Artist within the Artist section. You'll see the amount of songs listed under each Artist icon. You can also 'save' an Artist without saving any songs. This can be done by following the Artist.

We will be closing this topic. If you have any feedback for us, be sure to check out the Ideas Exchange here.

Thanks and have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS