Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No SD Card transfer option

Solved!

No SD Card transfer option

Guys,
I don't know what's happening, don't know if the problem is on my Android, but in my Spotify app doesn't have the option to transfer the offline songs to a SD Card.

My cellphone is: Motorola 3rd Gen
Android version: 6.0
Spotify version: 5.8.0.1029 armV7

What do I have to do?

Please, if you know, just help me, if possible, with more than a way of solution!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Did you format your SD card as internal storage? If so, the option won't appear as your phone doesn't report an SD card, You can check this in android settings/storage.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Did you format your SD card as internal storage? If so, the option won't appear as your phone doesn't report an SD card, You can check this in android settings/storage.

Joe. Top Marks. I wish I could +1000 this so everyone who has this problem - makes sure they didn't make this same mistake first.

Mabye it's obvious to every one else - but given how my Moto X Play UI makes you think the SD card will be used when you install and format it - you get the impression that your should be making as Internal Storage.

As soon as I reformatted as external, the option in Spotify popped up - I regained my sanity (why the **bleep** they don't they grey it out and tell you in their instructions that this will happen if you make the mistake I did and show that the card is detected!!!!!!).

Am back in business. You deserve a case for that one my friend. Cheers!

Suggested posts