Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No internet connection

No internet connection

Hi, I've been running Spotify on my Atrix HD since I got the phone in early March.  It's been working smoothly, playing my music without a hitch, that is, until I installed the latest update a couple weeks ago.  When I logged in and tried downloading my playlists, it was working fine, but after only downloading 2 of my playlists, a message popped up at the bottom of the screen saying, "No Internet Connection Available."  This has been quite frustrating, as I have a perfectly good wi-fi connection, and all my other apps run fine.  Even more, it'll start looking like it's working for about 2 seconds and then that message pops up again.  I've tried all the troubleshoot tips - clearing the data, uninstalling the app, rebooting my phone, and checking if my phone has any updates - but this problem still persists.  I'm really annoyed and want my music back, please tell me how to fix this!  Otherwise, if it's a bug, please get an update out soon that fixes this!

2 Replies

Is this your home wifi or someone else's? If its someone else's then they may have blocked the necessary ports as (obviously) Spotify uses a fair amount of data while synchronising. If it's your own it sounds like something on the network blocking the data - can you get a connection if you switch to 3G? If so have you tried rebooting your routers etc?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I am having the same problem lately, yes I have rebooted my router and yes I can get a connection with my 4G LTE but obviously I cannot download all my music from there due to data limitations. No settings have been changed on my phone or network or anything of the sort but I still get this "No Internet Connection"

Suggested posts