Premium

Country

India

Device

Oneplus 2

Operating System

Android 6.0.1

My Question or Issue

There is no made for you tab in the Spotify app for my android ver. 6.0.1. 

I have to manually search for my daily and weekly mixes. I didn't buy premium to get half the features of the app. 

Screenshot_20190317-121836.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ShreyanK,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @ShreyanK and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Your saved songs which were in the folder called Songs before now can be found in Favorite Songs playlist, the one with the white heart in a purple background. Also, you can find Made for You section in the Home tab or in Search tab under Discover section.

Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features. However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Hope it helps 🙂

I searched there numerous times. Recently played is there but not made for you ie not on the home page nor the discover genre in search.

Thank you for your help. 🙂 

Screenshot_20190318-173523.png
Screenshot_20190318-173516.png
Screenshot_20190318-173441.png
Marked as solution

Hey @ShreyanK,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next 🙂

Hey thank you for your time.

I did all of that and to no avail. 

My Spotify version is 8.4.97.807.

My android version is 6.0.1. Its a one plus 2 which hasn't been modified with. 

Hey @ShreyanK,

If you’re new to Spotify, they need to get an idea of your music taste first. You should receive your Daily Mix and your Release Radar playlists after around 2 weeks of listening.

Otherwise, if you can’t see your Daily Mix or Release Radar, try restarting or updating your app. You can also try it on another device.  

I'd also recommend checking Daily Mix and Release Radar support articles to learn more.

Also, can you access Daily Mixes and Discover Weekly by searching for them or in any other way?

If you've been using it for a long time and you're having the same issue as described in this thread I'd recommend adding your +VOTE and details there.

Please let me know 🙂

Suggested posts