Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more local files?

No more local files?

I am really upset right now. I was trying to download my local files to my cell phone and it wasn't working. I contacted SpotifyHelp and they said that my current Spotify version doesn't allow this operation anymore, because they are "testing new things". I mean, why? Why take off a great tool that many of us consider very useful? I've been a Premium for 4 years now, and that's the first time I am thinking of canceling my account. Maybe on another platform I'll be luckier to have my complaints solved...

1 Reply

Hey there @IsabelleAngelo

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

As our support staff confirmed, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try only temporarily. 

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on this with the Community. 

We suggest you check this help article for more info about test features.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts