Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No option to change storage location

No option to change storage location

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK 

Device

Samsung, its like 3 years old now

Operating System

The newest android system??

My Question or Issue

Suddenly there's no option for me to change downloads to my external storage? It was all fine and all my songs were downloaded to my SD card but a few days ago they all just went undownloaded and when I went to redownload them, they just went to my Internal storage. So I went to change the location (thinking it must just be a glitch) but that option is now gone?

I'm honestly so confused, I've tried uninstalling spotify, creating new folders as shown in other past solved topics with my issue but none of them work.

I have attacked the screen shot of my settings on spotify, normally above log out there is the storage, but that's gone? And yes the sd card is still in with about 25GB of space on it.

Screenshot_20191227-113358_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @lx95yu-_efo8,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

If your device is on Android 9, then we'd like to refer you to this relevant Ongoing Issue thread.

To summarise: this is an issue we're aware of and still looking into, but we don't currently have a timeline for a fix. Make sure to subscribe to the above thread for updates on our progress.

Thanks!

Suggested posts