Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No "shuffle

No "shuffle

I have downloaded the latest version of spotify and am trying to use the new free streaming feature but I can't find out how to use shuffle mode. i've followed the instructions but there is no "shuffle mode" button where it should be.

12 Replies

Strange, are you looking at an artist page or a playlist? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've looked at both pages.

They're keeping us on our toes, for sure - shuffle seems to have moved back to the cover view 🙂

How do you find that?

Actually, I have collection so I may be seeing something different from you but I only get the big green shuffle button for stuff in my collection. That button is missing on everything else but the small shuffle icon appears once I go to cover view, which is how it once used to be.

Sometimes it's just so hard to keep up 🙂

I don't see anything for collection or cover view. How do I get to that?

Also, as i'm in the UK, is it a feature not available to UK users yet?

im in the US and don't have access to it either also looks like tablets don't either

I am having the same problem.  It doesn't show up anywhere.  I even uninstalled and redownloaded the latest.  

Just asked about this, Spotify free on mobile devices is having some issues (probably due to demand), the Spotify guys are looking into it as we speak. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

well thanks for the heads up i guess i wont be able to listen on the way to work but maybe on my way home 😉

Thank goodness.  I thought I was going mad.  The only Shuffle button I get is on Playlists.  I was expecting to see Shuffle button on Artist and Album pages which I thought was the whole point of this new release on mobile.     The only option I have on Artist pages is to start a Radio station.

Suggested posts