Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No space to download

Solved!

No space to download

Hi, im trying to download my music but it keeps stopping and a messages comes up that there is no space left on my mobile (galaxy 5). Its a new mb and has plenty of space free. How can I fix this problem please???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ Wikidink:

Open your phone Settings menu and then go to Storage.

What does this show for memory usage (gb free and used for Total, Available, Apps, etc).

If you do indeed memory space free, the simplest first thing to try is complete fresh install of the Spotify app (see the Troubleshooting Spotify sticky for the link).

View solution in original post

7 Replies

What do you mean by "mb"?

Are you downloading to device memory or to an SD card.

Sorry I meant Mobile phone. As its new I am downloading it all to my phone.

Ok.

Regarding the other question : are you downloading to internal phone memory, or are you downloading to an SD card that you have installed in the phone?

Also : which version of Android?

I have the same problem downloading to the micro sd card which is plenty of memory. Mi phone is a LG Leon LTA with Android 5.0.1. I managed to download a few records before, but now it appears the message of "no space". I've tried to reinstall Spotify several times, and also formatted the card, but the problem persists. What can I do? Thank you!

Hi I am trying to download to my mobile internal memory as its a new service and hardly any apps installed. My android version is 5.0.
Cheers W
Marked as solution

@ Wikidink:

Open your phone Settings menu and then go to Storage.

What does this show for memory usage (gb free and used for Total, Available, Apps, etc).

If you do indeed memory space free, the simplest first thing to try is complete fresh install of the Spotify app (see the Troubleshooting Spotify sticky for the link).

Thank you, this seems to be my solution.
Cheers

Suggested posts