Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nooo! All playlists gone! :(

Solved!

Nooo! All playlists gone! :(

I recently tried to start the Spotify App ony my Galaxy S2, but it would just keep closing as soon as I started it.

I read on the web that the solution was to turn off all data traffic, start the app and logout, which I did. Then it was recommended to clear all the cached and locally stored songs on the device, which I also did, prior to install Spotify ICS - the best since sliced bread.

After installing ICS and logging in on the phone, all playlists were gone. I tried to log in and out on the PC, same there, all gone.

I'm clueless as to why they disappeared, but is there any chance to have them back? I miss them 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you have an old account make sure to log in with your Spotify username and password instead of your FB username and password - otherwise you may have just started a new account, hence the missing lists.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you have an old account make sure to log in with your Spotify username and password instead of your FB username and password - otherwise you may have just started a new account, hence the missing lists.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Silly me, same username on Spotify/FB... and ehrm... "closely related" passwords... 

Works! Thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts