Premium Mini

Country

India

Device

Motorola G5 Plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Issue

I've Premium Mini Subscription but not able to use "VERY HIGH QUALITY" in Audio Quality
1) I uninstalled and installed again.

2) Am using only one account.

3) find the ERROR message in attachment.

Screenshot_20210114-153014.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @rajesh10k,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We're happy to help.

With Premium Mini you're able to have max audio quality on mobile devices of 160 kpbs (High).

If you want to have higher quality, we'd recommend showing your support for this idea by adding your vote with the thumbs-up button. If your suggestion is different to the one previously mentioned, you can always create a new idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @rajesh10k,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We're happy to help.

With Premium Mini you're able to have max audio quality on mobile devices of 160 kpbs (High).

If you want to have higher quality, we'd recommend showing your support for this idea by adding your vote with the thumbs-up button. If your suggestion is different to the one previously mentioned, you can always create a new idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

So is the "very high" streaming option available for "Individual" premium users plan only, other than the "mini" plan?

I'd like to know too. I have the Samsung S20+ and I got notified by Spotify that I can now find Very High Quality in the audio settings. I can only see up to High Quality. I pay every month for Spotify. I didn't know there was a "mini" Spotify plan. I just have the regular plan for one person. $10.something comes out of my bank account every month. I would love if I could get the elusive very high audio quality setting. 

Suggested posts