Premium

Country

Ireland 

Device

HUAWEI P smart 2019

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

This has been an ongoing problem since last year, I deleted Spotify out of frustration when it still wasn't working after a few months even though I used the app every day when it used to work. I recently reinstalled, hoping it would be fixed but it is still not working. The app on my phone is extremely slow, it will now only load playlists I've already created or added, if I search for an artist it won't load their page. The only tab that seems to work is playlists. Artists, albums and podcasts don't load, I just get the spinny circle forever, and I've tried reinstalling multiple times and using various forms of WiFi and data.  Also when I type to search for anything whatever is currently playing glitches and pauses, which never used to happen. This is really irritating as I'm paying for the service and mostly use it on my phone but it doesn't work! Please fix this! 

2 Replies

Mine is exactly the same. I have a Huawei P20, I've confirmed Spotify is allowed in permissions, tried other android devices and is always so slow it's virtually unusable. It got like this after the last up date, but rolled back to older version and that's the same now. 

How do you report this to Spotify? 

Hey there @AND17 and @Warey4life,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

What you're both describing sounds like an issue we're currently looking into. To keep you in the loop, we'd recommend you head over to this thread to add your +VOTE and subscribe.

We hope to have more info soon and will let you know when there's an update.

If there's anything else you need help with, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts