Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nothing works!

Nothing works!

Hello all,
For the last two days my spotify has been really messed up. When I open it it takes about two minutes to load anything, then random songs sometimes play. Nothing will load no matter which account I use and i cant play any songs. I have free spotify so I can't choose songs and the shuffle play button won't work. Anybody have any help at all? I'm desperate! Thank you.
3 Replies

Hey @Stephanie666!

Sorry to hear this, let's see if I can be of help!

Can you confirm that this is happening on the same device each time? I would suggest you uninstall your Spotify app, and then reinstall and see if that fixes the issue. 

If you are using Spotify via a web browser I would suggest clearing your cache.

Let me know how this goes 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, yeah I'm using the android app and it has slightly improved and i can now play songs but everything is taking so long to load, songs keep pausing randomly, almost like buffering. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and tried multiple accounts. It works on my pc app and online site but it seems to only be the android app. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Hey @Stephanie666!

Thank's for working with me so far.

Could you try a reinstall again, but this time following it in the exact same way as follows here:

https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/

If after this you still face the same issue please let me know and I get back to you 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts