Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Occasional incorrect artwork when skipping tracks.

Solved!

Occasional incorrect artwork when skipping tracks.

When I skip tracks a few times Spotify will show incorrect artwork, it's normally something I have not long played.

Clicking back button and calling up the playing track (or switching to another app and back again) always sorts this but it's annoying doing this.

I've tried reinstalling the app and deleting the cache but still does this frequently.

Here's 2 screenshots, the first showing the incorrect artwork and the second after I switched back to spotify.

Screenshot_2016-05-21-21-23-48.png

Screenshot_2016-05-21-21-25-47.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

A new update appeared on my tablet that has fixed this problem. I've been skipping tracks all over the place and not seen a single incorrect artwork from an hour of testing.

Not sure if the Devs read this post and pushed out an update or if they was fixing something related to it.

Anyways thank you Devs for fixing this bug 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

bump

Marked as solution

A new update appeared on my tablet that has fixed this problem. I've been skipping tracks all over the place and not seen a single incorrect artwork from an hour of testing.

Not sure if the Devs read this post and pushed out an update or if they was fixing something related to it.

Anyways thank you Devs for fixing this bug 🙂

Suggested posts