Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Playlists are getting deleted

Offline Playlists are getting deleted

Hi,

I am using Spotify with a premium account. Since years of 0 problems, I have now a issue, that the offline playlists on my mobile phone (Galaxy S5, 128GB SD card) are getting deleted every few days. Im using spotify on my desktop pc and in my office without saving music on my computer and I am using spotify on my Onky Receiver. I did not change anything - why are my playlists deleted now every few days? It's kinda frustrating.

6 Replies

I have escalated Your problem to the Spotify team.

I will keep you informed.

Camillo

Just throwing this out there, but in the last month I've had this issue numerous times along with many others. But yeah this morning my offline playlist was gone.

@ducksoup084
Can you tell us the exact device, brand, model, OS type and version and Spotify version you are using?
Thank you
Camillo

I'm currently running version 3.7.0.833

I'm on Android 5.0.1 with the latest updates from Verizon.

I'm running on a Samsung Galaxy S4

I also have another thread duscissing a different issue that's causing me problems. Would really like some feedback on that if possible.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Spotify-Wont-Play-when-Offline/td-p/1211457

Hey @ducksoup084,

Thanks for all the information provided. 

Just to confirm. Are you still having issues with your playlists desyncing? 

If so, just let us know the following:

- Spotify version you're currently on.

- How much free space available does your device have internally and on the SD card (if you use it)?

We'll take a look. 

I installed an older 3.2 APK and all my problems went away.

Suggested posts