Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Songs undownloading

Solved!

Offline Songs undownloading

Hi,
I have Spotify Premium on my Samsung Galaxy S5 all latest updates for both phone and app. For the past 2 weeks all my music keeps getting undownloaded and then trying to redownload when i launch the app again, this happens after stopping app, rebooting or shutting down phone. Tried clean install clearing cache deleting everything and also formatted SD card to no avail, the app says it's using 10gb of storage on my SD card but it redownloads like they're not there?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is a bug, it has been reported but Spotify doesnt fix nor acknowladge the problem. Stop trying, nothing is gonna work. BUT, just to bring immediate attention to this matter, I suggest you cancel your premium for the timebeing, just like many other users did.

Thank you

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I tried changing my SD card over with a different one then re downloaded and so far it's stayed so lets hope it works 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

This is a bug, it has been reported but Spotify doesnt fix nor acknowladge the problem. Stop trying, nothing is gonna work. BUT, just to bring immediate attention to this matter, I suggest you cancel your premium for the timebeing, just like many other users did.

Thank you

Marked as solution

I tried changing my SD card over with a different one then re downloaded and so far it's stayed so lets hope it works 

Hi sambram18, did it work, was the SD faulty ? I have the same problem with a S5 aswell.

Suggested posts